CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Oh Yeah!

This is the kind of thing that Landon brings home from work on occasion. We've had this forever and I've never tried to do it. That golf ball has been off it's tee for years. Many a people have given it a go, with no success. Until tonight. I casually picked it up, and started messing with it. Landon was explaining to me how impossible it was to get it on there when I landed it on the tee with ease. Then I freaked out. Colton was screaming, and trying to get it from me. I slowly got off the couch, and placed it on the book shelf for all to admire! About an hour later Whitley came walking by. She forgot that I had gotten on there, and mindlessly grabbed it and started to shake it around. Just playing with it. Then in a complete panic, remembered what I had done! Bless her heart. She went to pieces. I assured her it was just fine, and that it was easy for me to get it back on there. I then spent the next hour trying to recreate the magic. It's still not on there!