CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Kennedy VS. Her Vitamins

Every morning it's the same battle. Kennedy vs. her vitamins. She hates them. I make her take them anyways! She is by far my worst eater, so I figure of all my kids she needs them the most. She is ridiculous about them. She hides them behind her drink.She won't touch them so she uses her cup to move them. She will only eat yellow calcium chews, and only red multi vitamins. This is the attitude I get each and every day when I put these on the counter for her! When will she learn? She is so not winning this battle!

4 comments:

Kirsten

we like the gummy vitamins. Christopher will eat the whole bottle if I let him. (and my other kids never complain either)

Liz

Oh man, I love that happy face. What a crack up! Tell her if she doesn't take her vitamins she'll start to grow hair on her face. That always works with my girls:)
Now watch...Colton will start taking a double dose:)

Ashley

This is so funny. She reminds me of Brooke as a child, so watch out! You are a good mom to make her take vitamins. I need to do that--my kids are totally malnourished!

WHITE

What the heck is wrong with her...those things are delish! Half the time I am asking Rowdy if I can eat his!
And the number one mom award goes to...Yours truly!!!