CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

He's Comin' Home

Landon has been interviewing with a company for several months now. We were suppose to hear whether or not he got the job on Friday before we went to California. Friday came and went, and still no answer. So we left for vacation with a bit of a knot in our stomachs. Tuesday, July 20th, we finally got the call we've been waiting for for a year. Landon got a job. And not just any job, but a great job. He gives his 2 weeks notice tomorrow, and then starts on August 16th.

We have lived in different states for 1 year now. 1 year! That's a long time. It's been a long road. But through it all we have seen the hand of the Lord in our lives. And we knew all along, and continued to have confirmed to us along the way, that we were doing the right thing. Even though it didn't always feel that way, it was. We both knew that this is where we want to finish raising our kids. These are the people and friends we want our kids to go through Jr. High and High School with. This is the ward that we want to be a part of. It's interesting when you look back on a trial. Would I have made this choice a year ago had I known it was going to be this long? Don't know. Would I have made it the same way? Prayer, fasting, temple, absolutely. I know that the Lord wanted us in Washington when he did, and I know that he wanted us back in Arizona when he did. Believe me, we didn't do this the easy way, but we sure are stronger because of it. So hopefully, now that my life is "back to normal" I can get back to normal. Blogging more regular, cooking dinner more often (maybe) having Landon home to split the running around after school. I can't wait. Let's see what the next curve ball is going to be! 'Cause I know it's comin'.

1 comments:

WHITE

I am so happy that Landon has found a job there and you guys have a house and can be normal again!!! It's an answer to all of our prayers that something would come together!!!