CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Arch Rival


Do you know what this is. It's my arch rival! Every night after dinner, Landon gets one of my 2 cup measuring cups, fills it with ice cream and milk. Then he mixes it all up with a spoon and devours it. It's bad enough that it happens all year long, but during the holidays, when I'm trying not to gain 50 lbs before January?? Help me out here. On a side note, Landon hasn't gained an ounce since we got married. That's right. You hoover down that much cream and see how it works for you. So unfair!

5 comments:

Ashley

That is brutal. Oh to have Lanny's metabolism!

WHITE

I don't know if its because I am pregnant or just a lover of anything cream, but that looks so dang good!
I bet I could polish 2 or 3 of those off right now :)

brooke

Why is eating (bingeing) so much more fun when you have someone to do it with? Sam pulls out the chips and salsa at midnight and we go to town.

steve and lisa

vacation, vacation, vacation!
Just looking at that made my stomach growl! Thanks a lot!
New blogging rule! No more pictures of food!! Especially your food! Your pictures of your yummy food you make - it makes my stomach growl! And don't talk about eating WHATEVER, whenever! - and not gaining any weight! That is just wrong!! Lisa

Liz

Seriously...I'm not gonna lie. That looks kinda good! I've never tried it like that. Landon is a bit of a weirdo, but we will give him a little credit for that concoction!
Remember the days when we could have a dr.pepper and a large 7-11 nacho for lunch and never gain weight?? Ahhhhh, how I miss those days.