CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas "Flute" Concert

This is Whit's second year playing the flute. She likes it okay, but when I asked her the other day if she was going to keep playing in Jr. High she said "nope"! They had their Christmas concert tonight. Colton had a basketball game in Tempe, so Landon and I drew straws to see who went where. (I won't tell you who "won"). I will just say that the 5th grade band, then the 5th grade strings, then the 6th grade band, and then the 6th grade strings were all performing several songs each. And they really frown on you leaving in middle of the concert after your own kids has played. The basketball game was the beginning of a tournament, and Colton's first game! 'Nuff said.
I sent Lan with the camera and instructions to get some pics. He got just enough to document the fact that when Whit was 11 she played the flute. That'll do.

0 comments: