CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Haul Out the Holly

After a long weekend of running around, and getting things done we FINALLY got our Christmas tree up tonight. Kennedy has been begging since Thanksgiving morning to get it out. We cranked up some Christmas tunes and the kids hung the ornaments.
I was busy decorating the rest of the house. I like to get it done this weekend so we can enjoy it the whole month of December. It's too much work for me to wait any longer. By New Years Eve I will be sick of it! Until then, we are loving it.
(Don't mind my vacuum)


I try to get a little something new each year to add to my collection of decor. Some years I just get a little something. This year I went for it. I have had my eye on this framed picture of Santa for years, but didn't want to spend the money at Christmas time for it. This year I threw caution to the wind and went for it. I got the presents and lighted garland for my banister. Man that stuff is pricey, but so worth it. I thought I was going to put my Christmas tree in this little corner. Then I stuck this picture on my easel just to keep it safe, and I loved it! I love the evenings when the garland on my banister and the presents and tree are all lit up. So cozy!

1 comments:

Liz

Freakinnnnn loveee that picture! I hope you got me one? Cause all best friends get their best friends beautiful pictures so their houses match at christmas:)