CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Cookies

Christmas eve we made our cookies for Santa. We always do sugar cookies. MY FAVORITE!
This year I pretty much turned it over to the kids. There was flour and dough all over my kitchen, but they had a good time. I made Colton wear this apron. He was bitter! That's just the kind of mom I am.
For some reason when it's time to frost the cookies it's always a competition. Being the competitive person that I am, I always bring my A game. This is usually about the time Landon starts hanging around. His method seems to be something like this. Frost a cookie, eat a cookies, frost a cookie, eat a cookie.

1 comments:

WHITE

Cute pictures...I will never understand the obsession you and mom have with sugar cookies! I would only eat one if I was truly desperate! :)