CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

She Loves Me She Loves Me NOT

Kennedy has been home from school for the last couple of days sick. This morning after Colton and Whitley went to school we were sitting together eating breakfast. She started to tell me a "scary" story about snakes crawling up her legs. Being the good mom that I am, I jumped at her and gave a good scare. She didn't like it at all. Later I found this note. It reads... Dear Mom, I'm hiding from you. You scared me. I almost puked, and you interrupted me in the middle of the story That was very very mean of you to do that to your own daughter. I don't know if I can trust you anymore. Should I? Maybe but then again I may not trust you. It's a mystery to solve, for you to solve because I can't because I'm hiding form you. P.S. Don't look under the computer Maybe with love, from Kennedy
Then tonight, as part of her homework, she was suppose to write a short story using as many of her spelling words as she could. Here is what she wrote...
My mom and dad were being mean to me and I ran away to the city, then the country. I could hear my mom and dad yelling to me, but I didn't answer them. I went up to a high mountain that was very steep. I said to myself "I would rather be raised by bears than my mom and dad". I got very lonely so I went home and said hi to everybody . The end
SERIOUSLY??? You would think this poor child was abused with all this drama! I'm just glad I know her teacher really well, and that we can have a good laugh over this, instead of trying to explain myself! As for me scaring her this morning, get over it. What are you, new here?? It's how we roll!

3 comments:

Liz

That is how you roll! Im with Kennedy, I would run and hide too!!!:) And you are right, she should be used to it by now! All that pain and suffering.lol

Mark and Karen

I would write a lengthy comment but this is all I can get out...too busy laughing and wiping my eyes.

TOO funny!!!

Especially your thoughts at the end. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Kirsten

thanks for the laugh this morning!