CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

You Gotta Love Walmart

Anyone who has read my blog for any length of time, knows we spent about 6 months living in Moses Lake Washington. I made two really good friends there that kept me sane. One of them moved before we did, and the other one is still there. Poor Lisa. Anyway, Lisa's husband is the head honcho at the Walmart there and sees a lot of crazy things. And his friends and family send him pictures of crazy people they see at Walmart. She posted this picture today on her facebook page. I laughed until I cried! Thanks for sharing Lisa.This woman has no shirt on. Just tucked her boobies right into her pants! Must have been too hot for a shirt?? You gotta love Walmart.

7 comments:

Kirsten

so, so, wrong!!! those have got to be some droopy boobies to stay tucked in those shorts.

sharry

i don't even know what to say to that...

Mark and Karen

SICK and WRONG!!!

brooke

I have SEEN IT ALL!!!!

Thanks for the laugh. Sam and I are both dying. Sam refuses to believe it is a woman. I told him he doesn't do enough time in Walmart. I believe it.

WHITE

Do your boobs hang low do they wobble to and fro...

GROSS!!!

Ashley

Sweet. I am having the hardest time finding shirts that fit after this baby. Guess I don't need one!

Loric

"OH MY HECK!" Well, there's something I haven't seen before. . .