CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Day in the Life of...

Tuesday November 17

3:30-3:45am - Kennedy wakes me with "Mom, I peed my pants! I didn't even feel it, but I peed!" She never does this. I have no idea what happened! Crawl out of bed, and take care of that mess.

4:45-5:10am - Alarm goes off to wake Colton for basketball tryouts. Make him some breakfast, and make sure he has everything he needs for school.

5:10am - Leave to take Colton to basketball tryouts/school.

5:30-7am - Crawl back in bed, and pray you can go back to sleep. No luck!

7 am - Wake Kennedy for a shower, since she peed her pants.

7:15am - Strip the sheets and blankets off Kennedy's bed since she peed her pants.

7:30-8:30 am - Make breakfast for the girls, and get them ready for school. Also pull myself together to go workout.

8:30am - Leave to take the girls to school.

8:45am - Drop the girls off at school and head for the church.

9- 10am - Play basketball at the church. Almost died! Will definitely be sore tomorrow.

10-11am - Go with a friend, who needs to vent about basketball, for a bagel. MMM, Einsteins!

11am - Finally head back home for a shower.

11:15am- 12pm - Take a much needed shower, and get "cleaned up".

12pm - 1:30pm - Wash the sheets and blankets from Kennedy's bed, since she peed her pants.

1:30pm- Leave for the school to help in Kennedy's class.

1:45-2:25pm - Help out in Kennedy's class.

2:30-3pm - "Pit stop at a friends house, before I have to get Colton from school.

3-3:40pm- Pick up Colton from school. Remember that Colton needs his math book for homework so we fly back home to pick it up.

3:40pm - Pick up the girls from school, and head to Heidi's.

3:40-4:15pm - Help Colton and Kennedy with homework. Get Kennedy dressed for
gymnastics.

4:15pm- Take Kennedy to gymnastics. While on my way to gym, Colton calls and needs another school book. Call my mom, and have her bring it to Heidi's house so he can finish homework!

4:40pm - Take Whitley to the church for activity days. They're going to a rest home to visit the elderly people. When they get there, they can't go in because of the swine flu! Back to Heidi's.

5:10pm - Leave Heidi's, with Colton.

5:15-pm - Pick up Kennedy from gym, head to KFC for dinner. Mac and cheese. It's what they wanted!

5:30-5:50pm - Eat dinner in the car in a friends driveway (pathetic I know). Send Colton in to friends house, so they can give him a ride to scouts at 7pm.

6- 6:10pm - Kennedy and I head to the softball fields so I can ref softball. Finish up Kennedy's homework in the car before it starts. Somewhere in here, Whit gets dropped of at the ball fields. Thanks Kim! Give her her mac and cheese that she eats on the bleachers. Mother of the Year!

6:15-8:30pm - Ref YW softball tournament. Girls run amok with friends, and play in the dirt! It's freezing outside, and I get yelled at for some of my calls. I talk back, cause I'm not in the mood! Probably should have ignored them!

8:35-8:45pm -Pick up Colton from scouts. He brings a friend out who needs a ride home, so we take Mason home.

9-9:15pm - FINALLY arrive home. Put the sheets back on Kennedy's bed since she peed her pants.

9:15pm. Girls are finally in bed. Completely filthy from playing in the dirt for 2 1/2 hours! Kennedy keeps saying that she's clean. That only her feet are dirty. Showers in the morning. Too tired.

9:25pm - After a shower, Colton is finally in bed. He had no choice but to shower tonight. We have to get up at 4:45am for basketball.

9:30pm - Check in with Landon. I miss him!

9:45pm - Lights out.

7 comments:

brooke

Holy crap. Your day made mine look like a walk in the park. I wish I could be there to see you ref those games and yelling back at the parents. I would pay good money!

Rachel

I'm tired just reading about it.

Kim Hoover

Oh man! I'm thoroughly tired now. I think I'll take a nap now for you and drink an energy drink....yes, that will help!

WHITE

That's nothin...buck up Suzie!!! :)

Kirsten

crazy! I laughed every time you said "cause she peed her pants"

Liz

Oh gads...I can just see you reffing softball! That's classic.
Super sorry about the craziness and no husband. I guess you'll just appreciate him just that much more when he returns....or maybe beat him up when he gets home! whatever

Allison

oh wow, you are one busy mom! Way to somehow keep it all together though!