CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

Today was yet again another half day at school. When it's half day at the elementary, it's also a "spirit" day. Today was Crazy Hair Day. It was ALSO "Bring you Dad to School Day". Whew! Well, our dad is in Seattle, so Kennedy asked my mom to go with her. They had a great time. I went with Whit to her class, which was also having Colonial Days. We made butter, and corn husk dolls and all kinds of good stuff! The girls got a lot of comments about their do's.
My mom drove her own car since she was leaving before me. There were a million cars because of all the dad's so we had to park along the street in a neighborhood. I parked first, and my mom parked in front of me. She wanted to get close so that she didn't get hit. (We parked near the corner) I'd say she got close enough!!

1 comments:

Liz

Hilarious....can't imagine what you had to say to her! That's something I would have done to you and you certainly would have had a smart ass comment!