CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Movin' On Up

Colton graduated from elementary school today. I was doing pretty good until they played a slide show of all the kids. I wasn't the only one. They had baby pics of all of them, then now shots, plus tons of pictures from this past year. As usual for Rosa Parks, it was first class. Now he's on to Junior High...Colton and Jack
Receiving his certificateListening to Mr. Newport (principal) talk
Colton and Mr. Brekke
After the program, they had refreshments and mingling! We are so proud of you Colton. We can't wait to see what you do with your life!

3 comments:

Mark and Karen

I'm getting a little teary eyed. I can't believe how old he looks and how tall he is. Where has the time gone?!

Pandy

I regret not knowing Colton. He seems like such a great kid. You've done a great job with him and I'm sure you're very proud.

Just wait for the mission.....

brooke

I would have been emotional too. I got emotional at Luke's kindergarten program. Colton is so cute--I wish we saw you guys more.