CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Broken Wrist

My kids only have 6 days of school left. 6 days! We have been looking forward to the summer forever. We have a trip to AZ, and trip to CA and lots of swimming at the beaches here in WA. Last night, Whitley fell and broke her elbow! Landon and I just kept saying to each other, "please don't let it be broken". I took her this morning for x-rays, and it is. In fact, since it's her elbow we have to take her this evening to an orthopedic surgeon to see if she needs surgery to set it. I can only pray that she can get her cast off before we go to the beach for 2 weeks at the end of July!
Waiting to see the Dr. See how she's holding that left arm.

Getting ready for her X-Rays.

Putting the splint on.

5 comments:

Jen Hilton

Boy, you guys get more than your fair share of broken bones. Good luck!

Kirsten

that stinks! hope she feels better soon!

Pandy

This brought back memories....our orthopedist's office had a Warner room. I can't even remember all the broken bones, sprains, and surgeries.

Do these kids even realize how much they put us out when they break bones?????? ha At least you don't have to put make-up on Whitley. Kelly and I had to do make-up and hair on a 20-year-old Lindsay when she broke both her arms - at the same time. Not pretty.

brooke

That sucks! I hope she gets it off in time to enjoy the beach. Our beach trips to Newport every year are some of my favorite memories of my childhood. Lanny is such a good sport with the grass skirt--he's a good dad!

Allison

oh poor Whitley! That is such bad luck for everyone! It sounds like you have a fun summer planned though! Hopefully everyone can still enjoy!!