CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Weekend Update

So here's a little recap of my weekend without Landon. Saturday night, both Colton and Whitley had planned a sleepover. I had promised Kennedy that we'd go see the movie Enchanted. Before I knew it, I had 6 kids with me, and we were headed for pizza and a movie YIKES. Did I mention that it rained all day Friday. I have a spot in my backyard that floods when we get that kind of rain, so I had to load up my gross, wet dog and take him to Landon's parents house to stay. (Anyone want a dog?) Saturday morning, after returning the neighbor kids, my kids started to complain that we were the only people in the whole world that didnt' have their christmas decorations up. So, I crawled up into the attic, and started dropping stuff out to Colton. Needless to say, our tree dropped from the attic to the ground! "It's really heavy mom" was Colton's response to that! Anyway, we ended up putting the lights on our house, and our tree is up and decorated YEAH. Sunday went off without a hitch. I got up this morning to take them to school, and my car wouldn't start! Luckily my mom lives close, and was able to get here to get them to school. I promptly called Landon to explain that we would be buying a new car for me this weekend. That I couldn't be here alone with a car that wouldn't start. (I only needed a new battery). To which he replied, "OKAY". Life's fun, isn't it??

5 comments:

Nikki

Uhhh ohh! Here comes the troubles! I swear those these continued to happen to me. I think though to make me realize that I could just "deal" with it even though Chad was miles and miles away! I have to say...SO SORRY!!! It's not fun at all. It will be worth it in the end once you all get together in your new place. Keep your chin up! You're doing great. I'm impressed you got into the attic and did all the decorating! That's a huge job.

Mark and Karen

I feel your pain. Mark is currently gone for 7 days. I haven't had any huge mishaps. Good luck through it all. Have you gotten yourself a new car?!

Amy

No new car yet! I think we'll wait until we get to WA, so we don't have to get it reregistered and all that stuff. For some reason, stuff just seems to go wrong when Landon is gone. Oh well, that's life!

Nikki

We just got your Christmas card yesterday! That is a super cute picture! Colton looks so different with longer hair! It looks sort of curly....cute! I like your hair cut too. It's so cute!

Alicia

Hey Amy, I love your blog. Brad won't let me have one, but I love to look at them. I was so excited to see it. It seems forever since we last saw you and your family. I hope everything is going great. Our life is the same as usual. Could you send me your e-mail again. I don't have it.