CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

See Spot Travel

When Landon left to go back to Washington this morning, Kennedy came running in with her favorite stuffed animal and asked Landon if he would take "Spot" to see Washington. He hesitated because she sleeps with this dog every night! She insisted, so he did. He started sending me these pictures as he's been travel today!

The first one is here at the Phoenix airport

and then in the rental car in Spokane (notice the snow). Kennedy is lovin' it!!

6 comments:

Alisa

That is so cute! What a fun way for them to stay close. We're going to miss you guys.

Tara L. Stradling

So so cute! My parents are on a mission in Rochester, NY and one of my nephews had a homework assignment to take "Flat Stanley" to as many places as can be, taking a picture of him wherever he was. My sister sent Flat Stanley to my parents and got all sorts of cool pics of the east. Lucky Flat Stanley...

Amy

Love Flat Stanley. My brother took Whitley's to China with him last year!
Landon has sent 4 or 5 more pictures since these. My kids are having a hay day with this!

Mark and Karen

What a great guy! Too, too cute.

Ashley

Amy, I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours! I read the whole thing (okay, there's not that much yet!) and it's so fun to catch up a little bit. I can't believe how big your kids are and that you have a freaking fifth grader. Where did we get all these redheads? Grandma told me you guys are moving to Washington--Wow! And that is so cute about Spot! What a cute dad.

Loric

It's just like that commercial!!!
I love it! What a neat way for the kids to stay in touch with their dad!