CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Two good things for Colton


Colton had two good things happen last night. He played the Saxaphone in his first band concert. It was hilarious. The 5th graders have only been playing for about 2 months. With that said, they did a great job. You could actuallly tell what they were playing. Colton was quite proud.


After the concert, he finally let me cut his hair!! He hasn't let me cut it since school started in August! He has so much hair, and it's got a little wave to it. It was getting out of hand. His head was the size of a watermelon! He put it all in a baggie and took this picture to send to Landon, who was very happy to see it gone.



3 comments:

Nikki

Saxaphone...saaaweeet! I'll bet that 5th grade band was AWESOME! We get to go to the 7th grade band concert here in a week or two. Kaden is playing percussion this year! It's absolute joy when he practices here at home! NOT

Allison

Amy~ I'm so glad you found my blog because now I've found yours!! Your kids are so big & so cute. Good luck on being a single mom for awhile ~ you seem like such a great mom that I'm sure you will do just fine!
Take care & check in often and I'll do the same!

sara

it was fun chatting with you the other day...your blog is so cute...and so is coltons hair but I think your hair is so cute too, after chatting w/you I just kept thinking what great hair you have!