CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 14, 2007

New Car-Oh My!


So here's the car that I think I'm going to get. If you read my blog from the other day, I was frustrated with my car! In fact, I believe that I demanded a new car from Lan. So, he's in town this weekend, and we spent most of this afternoon at the Saturn dealership. Now, if you know Landon at all, that is never a fun experience. He hates car salesmen, and thinks that no matter what, they're rippin' him off! I spend the whole time trying to keep him calm. I asked him today to give me some kind of sign if he was going to go into come kind of rage, so that I could excuse myself before it happend. This is the sign- The Rally Cap
Needless to say, we left there without my car, and we spent the whole ride home explaining how he hates the games they play, blah blah blah! Anyway-my dad keeps trying to tell me that I'm getting a glorified station wagon. Now, I have to be honest. I don't see the connection! It is really bothering me that he thinks it's a station wagon. Is it, and I just can't see it??




2 comments:

Ashley

Oooh. . . that looks way cooler than my new (used) minivan. And the rally cap sign is hilarious! Good luck--I hope you get one soon.

Amy

I thought your mini looked nice! We talked about a mini too. The one that has the middle seats that rotate around. Landon thought that was pretty cool! Hey, a new car's a new car. You just need to have "separation" when your kids fight everywhere you go!