CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Whitley turns 10

Whitley has been here for a whole decade! I can't believe I've survived it. I love her so much, but she is my child that tests me every day. However, I can truly say that I am a better person because I am her mother. I love you Whit! Happy Birthday!!
Kennedy and Rowdy were so helpful when it was time to open her presents.
Whitley wanted roller blades for her birthday. Some people may questions the parental judgement in purchasing this gift. What with the broken growth plate in her elbow and all. She's not allowed to ride them out of the house until Oct. when she has more x-rays on her elbow. Until then, she'll be riding them all over my parents house (which I'm sure they love)

0 comments: