CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Last Couple of Weeks

Driving 18 hours - Long

Spending time at the beach - Awesome

Visiting Disneyland, Sea world, Knott's Berry Farm and California Adventure - Magical

Having great friends join us - A Blast

Trying to separate things that went back to Seattle and things that went to Arizona - Confusing

Saying goodbye to Landon - Heart-wrenching

Driving home alone - Fast

Arriving in Arizona - Peaceful

Having parents who will let you and your three kids move in on top of them - Grateful

Registering kids in school - Stressful

Unpacking all of us into one bedroom - Cramped

Seeing old friends at back to school night and church - Welcoming

First Day of School - Relief

Being where you know you're suppose to be - Priceless

7 comments:

Ashley

Welcome home. Why did you have to say goodbye to Lanny? Is he working longer in Seattle? I can't believe your kids are already back in school!

brooke

I'm so glad you guys are back in Arizona. That just feels right somehow. Say hi to your parents for me!

Kirsten

Glad to have you back! it was good to see you in person on sunday!

Unknown

Landon is still working in Seattle. Looking for a job in AZ. We knew we'd be coming here when he got a job, so we started the kids in school here instead of ripping them out half way through the year.

It was a much better plan a couple of months ago. Not so sure now!

Unknown

Scott is Amy. Signed in under my dad! I'm not use to sharing my computer

WHITE

I wondered why dad was giving an explanation on here...I thought dad was to cool for blogging!!!

Liz

Glad you are doing well. I'm sure your so glad to be back in Arizona.