CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Buddies

I pick up Colton from school at 3pm. We don't have to get the girls until 3:40pm. That leaves us with 40 minutes to just hang around. This wouldn't be a big deal if we could just park somewhere and hang out. However when it's 113 degrees outside, you have to leave the car running so you don't die. That's just a little to long to sit with the car running. So we've been hanging out at Heidi's house for 30 minutes each day in between pick up times. Colton and Rowdy have become pretty good little friends. By 3 o'clock, Rowdy is super excited to see someone besides Heidi, and Colton loves rough housing with Rowdy. Sometimes they wrestle the whole time, and other days they just chill out and watch a movie. Usually Rowdy's choice! This is the kind of stuff that I have missed so much living so far away from my family. I'm so grateful to be back in Arizona.

3 comments:

brooke

I love back to school too. You are in a great place--All that time to yourself during the day--I long for it!

Whit's birthday party looks so fun. I wish I was invited but my feet would probably scare the little girls.

So fun that Colton and Rowdy get to hang out and you get to see Heidi every day. I wish Ashley would move back!

Pandy

I know you must love being back in Arizona. You're lucky to have your mom and Heidi right there. I honestly miss having a sister.

I love the photo of Colton and Rowdy.....Colton must be a really good sport.

How long do you expect 113 degrees? It's been in the 100's here and we're dying.

Rachel

We're so glad you're back too!