CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

One Last Time (I Hope)

We are officially moving AGAIN. We've prayed and fasted and feel like it's what we should be doing. Life has been crazy since we made the decision a couple weeks ago.. We are going back to Arizona. We leave tomorrow to go to California for a couple of weeks, and then the kids and I are going straight to Gilbert from there. School will start 3 days later. Landon will be coming back to Redmond to get things wrapped up here and will join us shortly!


I never thought I'd say it, but I'm sad to leave Washington. We have had some amazing experiences here, and have grown tremendously as a family. We have awesome friends that we are so sad to say goodbye to. We even made some lifelong friends in Moses Lake! This has been quite an adventure for us. One that I'm grateful we've had. One that I fought all the way. However we are excited and anxious to see what the next chapter of this crazy life brings.

I've been packing like a mad lady for days, and am just praying that the next couple of weeks goes smoothly. I think 2 weeks on the beach should help with my stress level. To the beach...

7 comments:

Ashley

Wow! That's wonderful! Both the beach and the move. I am jealous if you get to settle down in the home you will live in forever. No matter what, though, it's great that you get to be close to your family again. GOOD LUCK these next few weeks!

Unknown

I haven't looked on your blog in awhile (i should Im sorry) but read at the perfect time... Where in gilbert are you moving? Are you going to be in our ward? Near the Spectrum? Details.... Good luck I hope the move goes smoothly!

brooke

I think that's so great and your family will be thrilled to have you home. You guys are so cool I know you make friends everywhere and it will be hard to leave. So happy for you though.

Kirsten

yay! welcome home!

Loric

Well, we for one are EXCITED that you are returning! Hope all goes well with the transition. Megan hopes to see Colton at the Junior High. Enjoy your time at the beach-soak in some sunlight for me. :)

Allison

oh my gosh! You just missed these 114 degree days too much, huh!? Just kidding! I'm sure your mom & sister are SO happy about your move back to AZ. Good luck with all of it...and enjoy the beach!

Liz

Oh you are soooo adventurous. I can't wait to hear the next chapter. Have a great time at the beach.....you are moving AGAIN and you certainly deserve it. I wish I could help, but lets face it, I just moved and there is no way in you-know-what that I could do it again so soon. hee hee. good luck