CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The "Beach"

I love to swim. Scratch that. I love to sit in the sun, and watch my kids swim. I get in occasionally to cool off. But there's nothing I'd rather do than sit in the sun while my kids swim and have fun. As summer approached this year, I've been asking my friends where they swim. People don't have pools in their backyards, and I had only seen 1 pool here and it was indoors. YUCK! Everyone here just goes to the "beach". I learned that really it's the lake, but people are set up on the shores like their at the real beach. So we finally had the chance to check it out. There are several "beaches" to choose from and everyone has their favorite. We just went to the one that was the closest to home. Lake Sammamish was only about 20 minutes from our house.Colton and Whit "snorkeled" like they were in Hawaii the whole time. I asked them what they could see, they said "not much".
(when I grow up I want my body to look just like Whitley's)
Kennedy and Taylin had tons of fun on these floats. It was a fun day, and something I would definitely do again.

0 comments: