CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Grandma Ruth Visits

Grandma Ruth came to visit for a few days. She hasn't been here since we moved to Redmond so she was anxious to see where we've been living! We mostly visited, played games and lounged around, but loved having her here. With all of the trees, hills and winding roads, I think she was a bit nervous to drive around! She said she felt like she was on a roller coaster. I guess we're just use to it.
As luck would have it, she was here for Landon's birthday so she took us all to Salty's for brunch. Lucky us lucky us!!!We gorged ourselves silly, as usual. But can't wait to go back again! Thanks mom.

1 comments:

fidge

Amy.....WOW! Your kids are grown up human beings!~ I have thought often about you and found your blog through McKelle's then Liz's. You have darling children! I am so proud of you. So where is Ruthie. You know, she will always remain one of my favorite all time women. Does she have an email address? Mine is missfidge@hotmail.com, so pass it on.
Are you moving back to be by your parents? I hope so. Tell her and Scotty Hi for me. And have fun moving. Lots of good memories about the Warner family. Love, Fidgey