CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 25, 2012

MMA Fight?? What MMA Fight?

I have mentioned often what a mellow kid Colton is. Well that doesn't mean he's not a boy. And the bigger and older these boys get, the nuttier their ideas become.

Colton has been doing some personal training at a gym we found. They also train MMA fighters. Every time we pick him up from training, he goes on and on about getting some MMA gloves so he can fight with Chip. He finally remembered his money this week and got some gloves. So they rounded up another friend Henry (who also played football and basketball with them) that was stupid enough to come over and fight with them. We only gave them 1 rule. DO NOT HIT ANYONE IN THE FACE-PERIOD!
Landon and I headed to dinner, and Hank and Colton headed to Chip's. I knew it was just a matter of time before one of them landed a sucker punch to the jaw and knocked out a few teeth! By some miracle, it didn't happen. Chip's mom texted me these pictures with the words "whatever they tell you the H...'s did not host an MMA fight tonight". I laughed since I watched Hank and Colton head out the door with their gloves! She then mentioned that they were headed out to dinner as well and they were leaving their 18 year old son in charge! OH BABY!
Colton told me this morning that no one got hurt too bad. That Jake (the 18 year old) was the judge and made sure everything was ok. I asked why Jake didn't fight, and he said that since he was 18 he didn't want to get thrown in jail. We laughed, hard! Smart kid.

3 comments:

Rachel

just before we walked out the door Hank walked in with a mouth full of blood. I about freaked out. They were laughing and said it was an 'accident'. I closed my eyes and kept walking out the door. good times.

Liz

Ha ha ha ha...laughing so hard! I love Hank and Chip...sounds like friends we would have had! Colton is freakin buff. What the heck? I'm going to send you the cutest picture I found of him and Hannah when they were like 5:)
MMA fighting is awesome...I'll have to show Brandon this post. He is really into UFC fights!!! We have a big party every time a big one is shown on tv!! I'll invite Colton:)

Liz

Ha ha ha ha...laughing so hard! I love Hank and Chip...sounds like friends we would have had! Colton is freakin buff. What the heck? I'm going to send you the cutest picture I found of him and Hannah when they were like 5:)
MMA fighting is awesome...I'll have to show Brandon this post. He is really into UFC fights!!! We have a big party every time a big one is shown on tv!! I'll invite Colton:)