CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

WICKED

So when I woke up on Valentine's day, Landon gave me a box. I opened it up and inside was this little box, with this note on top that read "Are you ready to get Wicked?" I instantly thought it was tickets to Wicked and got super excited. Then I realized that it was just a cute saying to go with these brownies that he had ordered from NYC! I tried super hard to not show my disappointment, and acted like I was SO excited about the brownies! Landon finally put me out of my "acting" misery and gave me tickets to Wicked.
We went this afternoon to the matinee. It was amazing. I loved every second of it. Next time it comes, I am so taking my girls. Thanks Landon, for an amazing Valentine's day. Love you!