CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kennedy's Baptism

We baptized Kennedy this morning. Well, okay, Landon baptized Kennedy this morning. We had a nice program, and the spirit was so strong. I know that the Lord just jumps for joy as each of these precious children makes the right choice to be baptized. We are so proud that Kennedy made the decision to be baptized. She threatened for MONTHS to not go through with it. We continued to tell her it was her choice. In the end, thankfully, she made the choice to follow Christ. I know her life will be blessed because of it.




Bumpa and Kennedy

Bishop Rogers with Kennedy

Parker, Kennedy and Casey


Landon and I gave the talks at her baptism, and I was so wound up making sure every little detail was perfect, plus give a talk, that I didn't take 1 single picture of her in her baptism clothes. I am so frustrated.

0 comments: