CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

WARNING- Teenager!

Colton turned 13 today. It's official, he's a teenager! He chose orange pancakes with sprinkles for breakfast.
And of course, he ordered an ice cream cake! (Kennedy just practicing up for next month)
Colton got tons of nice gifts from many friends and family. He mostly got money, and gift cards which he was super excited about. Landon and I helped fill up his sword display with 6 new swords.

He is officially 6 feet tall! He weighs a whopping 170 lbs. and wears a size 13 shoe. His hands are bigger than Landon's and his legs are as long as Grandpa Scott's. He eats like he was just let out of prison, and he doesn't seem to be slowing down!

What can I say about Colton that I haven't already said. He is such an easy child to raise, and I can't wait to see what this next stage of his life brings. I feel lucky to be on this journey with him. I love you Colton! Happy Birthday!!

1 comments:

steve and lisa

Holy CRAP!!!!! I cannot believe how tall he is getting! I LOVED your orange pancakes for breakfast! At first I thought it was a monster burger bun! HA!