CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

That's What Little Boys Are Made Of

Boys are so different from girls. It's not their fault, they're just born that way!This is the thought that is running through my head tonight as I watch Colton take apart his remote control car that he got for Christmas. He had to put it together to begin with, and tonight he bought some kit that makes it faster, and another one that makes the head lights work (I think). I would no more, at 12 years old, know how to do what he's doing than fly to the moon. Let alone have any interest in it. He asked me to check on one step to make sure he was doing it right. Yeah right! I told him what I thought it was saying to do, and he told me that I was holding the car backwards. Where is this child's father??

2 comments:

brooke

impressive. It is so interesting how boys are naturally into balls and cars and all things electronic--even big boys, as in grown men.

Colton is really smart.

Liz

I'm right there with ya. Brandon was gone all last week and I had to put together a pirate ship that said "some assembly required" on the box. Yeah right....I'm an idiot and that pirate ship keeps falling apart!
At least Colton somewhat looks like he knows what he is doing. Boys sure are different!