CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Street Rats!




The west coast is getting nailed with some big storms, and we have had rain for 4 days solid! For us, that's insane! We even had a tornado warning on the news tonight. Nothing happened but the wind was blowing so hard that is was knocking trees down all over the place. Kinda scary.

There are greenbelts all over in the neighborhoods, and most of them look like lakes right now! My kids took this golden opportunity to have some fun. They played out in the rain and water for hours! They couldn't figure out why I wouldn't join them.

4 comments:

brooke

What the? I can't believe you get those mini floods there in Arizona. I forgot for a minute that you weren't in the North West. I can't believe Colton played bball for 7 hours straight and kudos for you for sitting through that!

Liz

I can't believe you didn't join them?? It's not like you. Are you getting lame? Geez...just go for it Amers...jump in the stinkin lake for heavens sake. And where was Grandma Ruthie?? She would have done it!

Allison

Why does it not surprise me that there would be pics of your kids totally enjoying the rain here in AZ. They are such party animals... I love it!

Elley

Hey! I havn't senn you guy's in like, what now, 8 1/2 months!?! How are you guys? Miss you here in Washington! Can you tell Whitley that I miss her, and the weather here is perfect for playing kick/catch!
Love you guys, Elleory