CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Popcorn Ball That Would Smell So Sweet

One thing I always love about the holiday season is making caramel popcorn balls. We have had so much junk around our house to eat, that we haven't had the "need" for them, UNTIL NOW!
The kids loved buttering up their hands, and making the balls. Mostly they just loved buttering up their hands! That use to be my job when I was little. I love playing in the butter too!
Whit loves to help. She loves to be in the kitchen cooking.
Mom and I pouring the hot caramel onto the popcorn. We got all glammed up for the event!
I'm pretty sure I've eaten my weight in caramel popcorn. I couldn't be more proud.

5 comments:

Ashley

For some reason your posts haven't been popping up on my bloglines--I just clicked over and saw that I'd missed a month of posts! Your Christmas looks wonderful, and it looks like Lanny is with you for the holidays? That's great! Happy New Year!

Liz

Wow, you certainly got caught up in a hurry. I wouldn't expect any less from you. Looks like you had a busy and wonderful holiday. I love Ruthy on the scooter...classic! Happy New Year!

Nikki

I'm so happy your back to blogging! I'm missed hearing and seeing how you are all doing. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Such fun traditions :)
Hope all is well...
love,
The Morris Fam :)

brooke

I can't figure out what's going on with your blog and my bloglines either. This keeps happening--I will start checking you like I do private blogs just so I don't keep missing stuff.

First, Kennedy volunteering to be Joseph so she could use the cane made me laugh out loud. That reminds me or me.

I love Whitley's hair at the Nutcracker. She is growing up and is so pretty. I love my memories of seeing the Nutcracker. How fun for you to take your girls.

I love Ruth on the scooter! I miss aunt Ruth.

Your Christmas looked wonderful!

Mark and Karen

I can't believe how much Colten is changing. He is a teenager!!!

Looks like you had a good Christmas. I'm glad I clicked over and was able to catch up!