CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another Crazy Tuesday

Does it seem like everything always ends up on the same night? I mean, there's something almost every night, but some nights it's just never ending. Well tonight was one of those night. Kennedy had gymnastics. Whitley had activity days and a band concert. Colton had young mens. And they all expected dinner at some point!
I got an email from Kennedy's gymnastics coach earlier today, inviting us to come in to class for the last 15 minutes to see what the kids have been working on. I have been very curious to see how she did with gymnastics with her meningocele. (back issues) I was happy to see that it isn't slowing her down at all. She is super flexible, and really strong. Her coach, Miss Crystal has all of this miniature equipment that she uses for these little kids. So cute! Kennedy is loving it.


Later that night was Whitley's Christmas band concert. She is playing the flute this year. Have you ever been to a 5th grade band concert? All the kids have been playing their instruments for about 5 months. All things considered, they had 5 songs to play, and played them pretty well. It will be interesting to see how they progress as the year goes.

2 comments:

brooke

I'm not looking forward to when my kids are as busy as yours. I don't know why but I just got all of your feeds again to my bloglines. It sends like 10 posts at once. Yours is the only blog that does this to me. So frustrating.

I love the rock on story and yes--you should totally take a picture of that idiot.

Liz

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh...you are ALIVE. I've just missed you soooo much. Thank you for giving me this Christmas gift! I love your dad watching Colton putting up the lights...so funny.
And I swear, my Grandma always tries to con me into going to the organ loft to eat and listen to the music.I didn't know there were other places like that! Super
Merry Christmas good buddy. Luv ya.