CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Arrives

My mom has been out of town for a week, helping my sister move to Utah. Since this is her house and all, we haven't been able to decorate for Christmas. Until today! Kennedy has been asking me for days when we could get the tree up. It was definitely a bitter sweet for me. It's hard not to get excited when you see how happy it makes the kids, but I still can't believe it's Christmas and we're still in our "situation". I'm trying to make the most of it.
My mom has an ornament for each of her grandkids with their picture on it. Kennedy was pretty excited about hanging hers on the tree.My kids always love decorating the tree!
Grandpa Scott was outside getting the light and decorations up. I heard him ask Colton for a little help. The next thing I see is that Colton is putting up the outside lights.

And Grandpa Scott is doing alot of this! I guess there are benefits to letting us live here .

0 comments: