CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Week In the Life of...

For some reason I just don't have any desire to post! I'm not sure what it's all about. This is my weak attempt at getting caught up. Here's a quick, boring, picture less recap of our last week. The weather was beautiful Monday so we decided to go for a picnic and family bike ride on Monday. Colton had a scout camp out/bike trip on Saturday and we thought a quick ride around the neighborhood would prepare him for his 21 mile ride!

Kennedy has started spring soccer and has practices every Tuesday. She loves every second of it. Landon took her to practice this week, since I was teaching the Laurel class some hair tips! For some reason, people seem to think I know what I'm doing. My big message was, "fake it 'til you make it".

Wednesday brought more Gladiator for Colton.

Thursday was more soccer. Kennedy had a game, and she scored 3 goals! Her coach asked Landon is he would mind refereeing her game, so he did. When it was over, he asked if he wouldn't mind doing them all the rest of the season. Lucky guy!

Friday we sent Colton off on him camp out, and prayed it wouldn't rain! We knew it would be cold, but wet and cold is just miserable. Luckily the weather held, and he made it through the 21 miles. We had replaced his bike seat with a super deluxe comfy one so his bahookie wouldn't be too soar. He also wore slider pants so he wouldn't have any "chaffing". He didn't, but some of the other boys did! Good times.

Saturday brought even more soccer with Whitley's game. She scored several goals, and played really well. The other team had one of their players whose only job was to stick to Whitley! It didn't seem to slow her down any! Also,we finally bought a new grill on Friday to replace the one we left in AZ. Landon and I were giddy with excitement. So Saturday night we had some friends over for a bbq. It was great. We only had one small mishap when the charcoal bag caught on fire in the back yard. Other than that, it was a success!

So there it is. All of this in addition to work, school, church, scouts, activity days, errands, meetings, shopping, homework, yoga, Dr's. appt. and who knows what else. I guess I'll start today, and do it all again!

4 comments:

Mark and Karen

I thought I had heard it all when it came to references to the "bum". Way to throw a new word at me...bahookie, love it! You were talking about the bum right?

brooke

I know you have mad hair skills. So you don't have to fake it! I'm glad you are as busy as I am.

Liz

Oh ya big baby...why the crap don't you have the time or desire to post??? You're schedule sounds so boring...all you do is just lay around.

Loric

I hear ya on the lack of blogging motivation. Sorry, I can hardly keep up on mine, not to mention everyone else's. Sounds like you and your kids are having good times. Busy as usual. You have great hair skills-I always loved the "do's" you did on your girls!