CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter/Conference Sunday

This year Easter fell on Conference Sunday, or did Conference fall on Easter Sunday?? Either way, it made for a very enjoyable day.
Last night we died Easter eggs. My kids love this. It seems like every year I boil more eggs, and every year we don't have enough!




He is pulling this face in almost every picture we took this weekend. Not sure what that's about?


After breakfast, the kids made a huge sniggle bed on the floor and got ready for conference. Notice their baskets of candy are all right next to them. My parents took one look at this, and headed straight for their bedroom where they could watch conference in peace and quiet!


I loved conference this time. I always come away feeling renewed and recharged. I'm so grateful for a living prophet, who leads and guides this church. How lucky we are to be able to hear his words from the comfort of our living rooms.

0 comments: