CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Scouts

My calling in my ward is Scout Committee Advancement Chair. Which means that I'm in charge of keeping track of all of the scouts in my ward, and how they are advancing! Oh yeah, I know you're jealous! Anyway, I was pretty much solely in charge of putting on the court of honor, and I'm so glad it's over. There were 93 awards earned! I'm proud to say that Colton earned 5 merit badges, his 2nd class, 1st class, and star scout all tonight. He is a life scout now, which is only 1 level below eagle. After living in Washington, he was behind where he should've been, and has had to work really hard to play catch up. There's still work to be done, but I'm really proud of him. I am ready for this whole scout thing to be over!

4 comments:

Kirsten

you rock! you're doing a great job. and way to go Colton!

Liz

Congrats Colton! Auntie Lizzie is so proud:)

Liz

Seriously, get blogging....I'm bored and I miss your guts!
P.S. I need some of you and your moms yummy recipes. Im in a rut!

Liz

Oh my gosh...getting a house...praise the lord is right! Also, I don't know if you heard, but coach Martineau passed away last week. I don't know how, but I saw his obit! Thought you might want to know:(