CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm Alive...

You know what happens when you get out of the habit of blogging? It's rEaLLy hard to get back into it. That, coupled with the fact that my life is so out of sorts right now, makes for some serious lack of blogging.

We are all still alive. The girls are knee deep in soccer. Between the two of them we go to 5 practices and 2 games a week. They are both awesome, and are loving it. Kennedy is also doing gymnastics and Whitley keeps busy with activity days. Colton has been playing on his school flag football team. They practice 5 days a week and have games twice a week. Add that to scouts and Jiujitsu and he is barely around. That leaves just enough time at night for dinner and homework!

Landon is still in Redmond. He has been busy packing our house. Luckily his dad was able to fly up to help him. He will be completely out of our house by Wed. He is still trying to find a job here, and we continue to pray he does. This whole living apart thing is getting Hard!

So my posts will continue to be sporadic for a while, bare with us!

4 comments:

steve and lisa

I am GLAD that you will be back together again! GOOD LUCK WITH the JOB HUNT! AHH!! I know that you are where you are supposed to be!! But, I will miss seeing you - only 3 hours away & now a whole bum load of hours away! We are going to San Diego on the 10th for a VACATION!! I will wave as we fly down there! I am glad your kids are keeping you busy! GOOD LUCk!!!!! Love ya!

Liz

Geez...glad to see you are still alive...but barely. Hang in there, I'm right there with ya. When will we have a minute to ourselves to pick our noses or go to the bathroom???? Live is sooooo CrAzy!!!! CALL ME WHEN YOUR NOT BUSY...HA HA HA.

Liz

That is supposed to say....Life...not live. See I don't even have time to type! lol

brooke

I'm so glad you gave us an update. I actually just came over to your blog a few days ago to see if I wasn't getting the feeds again to my bloglines. Nope, just turns out you are really busy. Hope Landon finds a job soon and I'm glad you'll be back together before too long. Being a single mom is tough!