CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Skinny Dippin'

So our new house has a pool YEAH! I know this will come as a shock, but Kennedy has been asking to swim naked since we moved in. Being the good mother that I am, I explained to her that that was called skinny dippin'. I kept putting her off when she'd ask if she could "skinny dip" thinking that eventually she'd forget. Yeah right. So the stars finally aligned for my little exhibitionist. Colton was at scouts and Landon, of course, was out of town. Whit and Kennedy wanted to swim, she asked again to skinny dip, and I let her. Whitley was appalled! She could not believe that Kennedy was just sauntering around the yard naked, and that I was just sitting there laughing and taking pictures! I say, you're only 8 once! When else will you truly not give a care in the world what your butt looks like, or if you have cottage cheese on your legs, or who's looking for that matter.